List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Translation HOWTO - request for comments
From:       Kevin Donnelly <kevin () dotmon ! com>
Date:       2003-06-01 14:18:28

Some weeks ago, Thomas said that he was too busy to maintain the howto, and
asked for volunteers to take it over.  With some trepidation, I have put
myself forward for this, but I ask for your assistance in sharing your
experience in this field, because I still have much to learn!

I would be grateful for any comments/observations/views, etc that anyone might
have on what should be in the howto, or what sections might be
improved/deleted, etc.  You can send these off-list as appropriate.

I hope by the end of this month to put up a draft document which might grow
into the new howto.

Lastly, I offer my own thanks to Thomas for all the work he has done in the
past on this, and for his forbearance in patiently answering queries he must
have heard before!

Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly