List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Generating docbook files from po files
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2003-05-31 5:39:47

Lørdag den 31. maj 2003 00:30 skrev Håvard Korsvoll:

You have to co kdelibs, then edit
kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/no/user.entities
and other files in that directory and commit them
and add translations for things like eg.

To make translation work you then have to copy the newly edited files to their
suitable place in KDEDIR/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/no

Erik