List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: plural
From:       Stanislav Visnovsky <visnovsky () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-04-30 9:21:44

Hi!

Because of the Arabic translations (IIRC), I've added an option for KBabel
(HEAD) to set, if the %n is actually required in the translation. If you turn
this off, you only need to provide enough forms in the translation divided by
\n.

OK, there is no KBabel version released with this option. Also, it does not
allow you to specify, that %n is not required in the first translation only.

Stanislav

Dňa 30 Apríla 2003 11:15 Erik K. Pedersen napísal: