List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Request for permission to commit a string changing bugfix to
From:       Grisha Mokhin <mokhin () bog ! msu ! ru>
Date:       2003-04-28 20:51:57

TA> the attached patch keeps kmail from blocking all further messages in the
TA> outbox when sending one message fails. This is already in head but I've been
TA> asked to backport it and commit it, provided you guys ok the commit, as it
TA> changes strings (albeit only a little).

Please note that this patch breaks plural forms. Have a look at the
first i18n'd string, where %n means plural forms handling:

+    if (someSent) {
+      if ( mSentMessages == mTotalMessages ) {
+        setStatusMsg(i18n("%n queued message successfully sent.",
+                 "%n queued messages successfully sent.",
+                 mSentMessages));
+      } else {
+        setStatusMsg(i18n("%1 of %2 queued messages successfully sent.")
+            .arg(mSentMessages).arg( mTotalMessages ));

Regards,
Grisha