List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Ksetiwatch
From:       Marco Wegner <mail () marcowegner ! de>
Date:       2003-03-25 18:06:04

Hi all,

I've added the Ksetiwatch GUI and docu files to "others".

Ksetiwatch is a monitoring tool and work unit manager for the SETI@home
project.

Currently there are translations for the following languages:

- GUI: de, es, fr, he, hr
- Docu: de, es, fr

I've also added additional information on where to find the English docbook
file, contact address and more. You can find this in:

- GUI: kde-i18n/templates/README.others
- Docu: kde-i18n/templates/docs/others/README.ksetiwatch

Best regards,
Marco