List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: screenshots...
From:       Piotr Szymanski <djurban () redfox ! pl>
Date:       2003-03-25 13:40:22

Stephan Kulow (Tuesday 25 of March 2003 09:36)
> >   Here is the motivation from http://i18n.kde.org/screenshots/ :
> > "This site section can show you how KDE look nice in your language."
And thats what I wanted to see :), I went to that site, cause I really wanted
tose how some of the languages look like.

> OK, Piotr - you learn: put your messages in a context. :)
I only wanted the lsit of teams that dont have any screenshots in order to
mail them to send at least one :)
--
Piotr Szymanski
djurban@redfox.pl