List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: CVS died
From:       Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung () fedu ! uec ! ac ! jp>
Date:       2002-11-28 7:50:48

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Giovanni Venturi wrote:

> Alle 04:17, mercoledì 27 novembre 2002, Nguyen Vu Hung ha scritto:
> > On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Giovanni Venturi wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm trying to download KDE 3.1 from CVS, but today CVS seem died. My
> > > computer stats connection but does not happen anything. Is there any
> > > problem? Gianni
> > > An Italian KDE's translator
> >
> > they work fine for me. Check your firewall if port 2041 is opened ;)
> >
> > vu hung
> I understand the problem. I moved CVS on my PC into another directory. But why
> it is a problem? Where does CVS sign the name of the directory where I
> downloaded file? Could someone help me? And tell me how downloading CVS is
> linked to the local name of the directory? I don't wanto download agai all
> 128 MByte of file, please!
> Gianni

Yes, you have to run "cvs kde-i18n/only/what/you/want/" again. 128MB is
not that big ;)

|            Nguyen Vu Hung( vuhung@kde.org )              |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan   |
| Takeshi's small space   http://site.techviet.com/vuhung/ |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?       http://vi.i18n.kde.org/          |
| VYSA                    http://vysasports.vngate.net/    |
| Vn Linux Users Group    http://vietlug.sourceforge.net/  |