List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Rapid removal of cvs conflicts
From:       Dwayne Bailey <dwayne () obsidian ! co ! za>
Date:       2002-09-20 12:30:40

Hi,

Whenever I update to CVS I do cvs up on the template directory and
msgmerge all the files locally.  I then do a cvs update.  Sometime a get
many many conflicts - to remove them its simply a mater of accept local,
reject cvs.  But this is tedious to do via hand.  Anyone got a handy
script or some cvs pionters to help me prevent this.

Basiclly I know the local copy because it has been msgmerge'd with the
latest templates is the correct .po.  Ideas?

--
Kind regards
Dwayne Bailey

Obsidian Systems
dwayne@obsidian.co.za     +27-21-448 9265 (work)
+27-21-448 9574 (fax)     +27-83-443 7114 (cell)

"An English-only, or even an English-mainly, policy necessarily condemns
most people, and thus the country as a whole, to a permanent state of
mediocrity, since people are unable to be spontaneous, creative and
self-confident if they cannot use their first language"
         Dr Neville Alexander - 'Where English can Serve but not Empower.'