List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: translation gUI in Piemonteis
From:       Éric Bischoff <e.bischoff () noos ! fr>
Date:       2002-09-18 7:29:31

On Tuesday 17 September 2002 23:29, Piotr Szymanski wrote:
> Hubert Marquart (Tuesday 17 September 2002 02:46):
> > It's a shame really, seeing all those wonderful dialects/languages
> > disappearing, but it's just like that.
>
> If we accept piemontese, than I vote to accept Rob Kaper's translation to
> klingon.

Come on, one is a real language spoken by real people, the other one is a gag.

So far, we never "accepted" or "refused" a real language. If someone shows up
with enough kdebase and kdelibs translated, then the language gets included.
This is also the reason why many local languages attempts failed : the effort
is really too big for a single person.

--
Éric Bischoff
KDE : ad expugnandum tabulam scriptoriam suam