List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Anyone working on devnagri
From:       G Karunakar <karunakar () freedomink ! org>
Date:       2002-08-29 11:35:37

On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 14:54, Pankaj Kaushal wrote:

> hello,
>
> 	I want to work for KDE devnagri(Hindi as in india)
> 	translation. If  there anyone already working on it?
> 	I would like to collaborate.

 Quite some time back had done some work ( based on font encoding )
along with the current Hindi coordinator. Nowadays busy with Gnome 2
stuff. One of our translators has translated kdelibs.pot on paper (this
is a 2.2 one), so it has to be updated. But idea now is to reuse gnome
translations. I have already got the HEAD templates, will see to what
extent they can be reused.

> 	I have the KDE translator HOW-TO but am stuck on the UTF-8
> 	and other such issues.
You can do the translations but not test them.

> 	I went through the Archives but found nothing.
> 	Can I get the archives in a mbox format where?
 I dont think so.

Regards,
Karunakar