List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: new strings in koffice.po, are these translatable?
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-08-23 7:12:53

Am Samstag, 24. August 2002 00:35 schrieb Rinse de Vries:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed a lot of new strings in koffice.po, like:
>
> #: kformula/symbolnames.cc:5
> nrightarrow
>
> #: kformula/symbolnames.cc:6
> subsetq
>
> #: kformula/symbolnames.cc:9
> twoheadleftarrow
>
> etc, etc, I believe there are about 300 like this in koffice.po
> Are they worth translating? And how do I know what they mean?

These are the KFormula/TeX strings referred to in eg
http://lists.kde.org/?t=102906758000002&r=1&w=2 and
http://lists.kde.org/?t=102957789000002&r=1&w=2

Whether you translate this mostly depends on the question whether you have
someone TeX- and/or Math-savvy in your team who also has the time to
translate it. (For the German team, it seems I'm out of luck with this for
the upcoming release.)

Regards,

Thomas

--