List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kivio.po
From:       Nguyen Hung Vu <vuhung () fedu ! uec ! ac ! jp>
Date:       2002-07-01 6:23:52

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, David Faure wrote:

|            Nguyen Hung.Vu( vuhung@kde.org )              |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan   |
| Takeshi's small space   http://site.techviet.com/vuhung/ |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?       http://vi.i18n.kde.org/          |
| VYSA                    http://vysasports.vngate.net/    |
| Vn Linux Users Group    http://vietlug.sourceforge.net/  |