List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: =?iso-8859-1?B?W7GksO1dIri4vLwiv6G8?= =?iso-8859-1?B?rSC15biutMIgsO2wtMDMuqXGriAgICAgICAgICAgICA
From:       Nguyen Hung Vu <vuhung () fedu ! uec ! ac ! jp>
Date:       2002-05-24 12:59:07

On Fri, 24 May 2002, Dirk Mueller wrote:

> On Fre, 24 Mai 2002, Rob Kaper wrote:
>
> > Impossible. I notied the same crap on some of the lists on mail.kde.org for
> > which I am administrator and they were never sent for moderation. Apparently
> > mailman is more clueless about spam than ezmlm, never had any spam mail pass
> > without my approval on lists.capsi.com.
>
> well, the list is open for posting. if you find a pattern in the spam
> messages, its very easy to exclude them. but as long as there is no pattern,
> there's not much to do.
>
> Of course we can close the list to subscribers only, but that requires
> somebody regularly approving non-subscriber-posts then.

This solution seems to be better.

> Dirk

|                  Nguyen Hung.Vu                          |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan   |
| Takeshi's small space   http://site.techviet.com/vuhung/ |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?       http://vi.i18n.kde.org/          |
| VYSA                    http://vysasports.vngate.net/    |
| Vn Linux Users Group    http://vietlug.sourceforge.net/  |