List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Lao KDE
From:       Nguyen Hung Vu <vuhung () fedu ! uec ! ac ! jp>
Date:       2002-05-23 6:28:30

On Wed, 22 May 2002, Anthony Souphavanh wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am fairly new to the group here. I am going to work on the KDE
> translation for Lao language but would like some pointers as to what I
> really need, i.e, character editor, which module to start with, and etc...

I can't read/write your language but
http://i18n.kde.org/translation-howto/index.html
is a good place to start with.
I myself prefer using kbabel for translating .po files and the anwser for
modules: kdelibs.po, desktop.po, kdelibs must be translated first.

Hung vu

> Thanks for any suggestions.
>

> Sak S.

|                 Nguyen Hung.Vu                          |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan  |
| Takeshi's small space  http://site.techviet.com/vuhung/ |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?      http://vi.i18n.kde.org           |
| VYSA:                  http://vysasports.vngate.net/    |
| Vietlug                http://vietlug.sourceforge.net/  |