List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: new i18n language
From:       Dwayne Bailey <dwayne () obsidian ! co ! za>
Date:       2002-05-20 11:53:39

> now that I am no longer alone on this, I am going through with this and
> would like to announce a new i18n module: i-klingon.

I look forward to seeing other usefull languages added to KDE.

- Pig Latin
- Bork Bork

and I'm sure there are some other firm favourites.

Just out of interest what ISO language codes are to be used.  Should we
register these with ISO?  We might need to change the localisation module
to cater for off-planet languages.

--
Kind regards
Dwayne Bailey

Obsidian Systems
dwayne@obsidian.co.za     +27-21-448 9265 (work)
+27-21-448 9574 (fax)     +27-83-443 7114 (cell)

"An English-only, or even an English-mainly, policy necessarily condemns
most people, and thus the country as a whole, to a permanent state of
mediocrity, since people are unable to be spontaneous, creative and
self-confident if they cannot use their first language"
         Dr Neville Alexander - 'Where English can Serve but not Empower.'