List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    3.0.1 reminder
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-04-28 16:52:08

Hi,

As everybody should know by know we are going to have a 3.0.1 interim
release on May 8 which will be built from the 3_0_BRANCH. Last chance to
commit will be accordingly on May 6/7.

Current statistics on this can be found at
http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/i18n-table-KDE_3_0_BRANCH.html

Judging from these statistics there are no new candidates for inclusion into
the release beyond the ones that were already in 3.0. Therefore no updated
list to attach here. If I missed anybody who wants to be additionally
included please tell me (in private mail) over the next few days.

Polish and Norwegian Bookmal don't compile at the moment (see the "Parse
error" entries on the statistics page). Please make sure that you have a
recent gettext version installed and save as utf8. At least test everything
with msgfmt --statistics _before_ committing to CVS. Rather use KBabel
which includes a lot of automated tests.

Regards,

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/