List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: i18n status pages (was: still kdeedu)
From:       Stanislav Visnovsky <visnovsky () nenya ! ms ! mff ! cuni ! cz>
Date:       2002-04-26 9:04:24

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Thomas Diehl wrote:

> Am Freitag, 26. April 2002 10:08 schrieb Stanislav Visnovsky:
>
> > As you've said below, I seriously miss a status page like the GNOME one:
> > http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/unstable/status.shtml
>
> Hmm, can't say that I find this page too impressive. Would you really like
> to do this kind of sideward scrolling for all the KDE teams? Or wait for a
> single page to load which shows the status of _all_ files for _all_ teams?

Important features I like:

1. overall status (we have this one already)
2. links to the teams pages
3. possibility to download PO/POT

Maybe the best solution would be to add a link to the team/package pages -
for example, "kdebase Slovak translation", "kdenetwork Slovak
translation", ... These would be not that large but they would include all
the details (even about the non-PO files).

Stanislav