List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Some help getting started translateing
From:       "Eugene Zelenko" <greendeath () tut ! by>
Date:       2002-04-24 16:44:02

Hi!

KDE 2.2 have Armenian keyboard layout. Add it in Control
Center | Peripherals | Keyboard. Make sure that you use
UTF-8 encoding and fonts in KBabel (on my RedHat 7.2 only
misc-fixed font have iso10xxx (sorry, I don't remember this
numbers exactly :-) - what mean Unicode characters

If it'll not work you can try Windows programs (if it have
Armenian keyboard layout and font) - poEdit
(poedit.sourceforge.net - it's pretend to be KBabel, but
with less functionality) or UniRed
(www.esperanto.mv.ru/UniRed/ENG/index.html - text editor
with Unicode support).