List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: ktuberling sounds
From:       Éric Bischoff <e.bischoff () noos ! fr>
Date:       2002-03-07 15:03:43

On Thursday 07 March 2002 15:23, Andreas Beckermann wrote:

> > If you put all of that in balance with a simple patch to aRts, that will
> > also fix aRts for every OGG file, not only ktuberling's files, which
> > solution wins ?
>
> If you manage to fix mpeglib or arts in general for 3.0 - I am 100% in
> favor of this.

Then let's at least first try to contact Stefan Westerfeld and Roger Larsson
and see what they think about it. If it's too hard or too long to fix that,
then we can always do what you wanted to do in the first place.

If they don't react before Monday or say it's impossible, then I will do the
changes you requested. Is it okay so? Or should the deadline be tomorrow?

> oggvorbis_artsplugin is not being compiled on my system as mpeglib is used.

Okay.