List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    kdelibs/kio/kio/global.cpp i18n strings
From:       Hamish Rodda <meddie () yoyo ! cc ! monash ! edu ! au>
Date:       2002-02-28 6:44:31

As a followup to recent discussions on the strings added in late January to
kdelibs/kio/kio/global.cpp which are not to be put into use until kde 3.1, I
have reviewed these strings and removed 3 which are incorrect. The rest of
the strings are pretty much spot on, and will be used almost unchanged in
3.1. For those who want to put translating these off until 3.1 however, you
can safely avoid translating the following:

kdelibs/kio/kio/global.cpp
All strings in lines 379 to 1163.

My apologies if you are inconvenienced by this.

Regards,

Hamish