As a followup to recent discussions on the strings added in late January = to=20 kdelibs/kio/kio/global.cpp which are not to be put into use until kde 3.1= , I=20 have reviewed these strings and removed 3 which are incorrect. The rest o= f=20 the strings are pretty much spot on, and will be used almost unchanged in= =20 3.1. For those who want to put translating these off until 3.1 however, y= ou=20 can safely avoid translating the following: kdelibs/kio/kio/global.cpp All strings in lines 379 to 1163. My apologies if you are inconvenienced by this. Regards, Hamish