List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE Translation Center
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () work ! ro>
Date:       2002-02-19 16:39:20

              Dear friends,

  I've setup KTC on a seperate
directory:
   http://i18n.kde.org/teams2/
to have access for testing and comments from you.

  What is missing now:
   * editing teams from administrator account (just a selection page)
   * some quick help
   * GUI stats application (external to KTC, so for now we should
disable the link to it)
   * topbar wich should be similar with that from www.kde.org,
but you're not satisfied with it (if you have time, then make
one on any medium you can and I'll implement it in HTML)
   * seperate app to generate passwords
   * I've not ported team data in KTC database

   I wish that you play some time with KTC and I'll wait
your feedback.
   I can setup coordinator account for you.

kind regards,
--
Claudiu Costin
<claudiuc@work.ro>