List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Transparent file?
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-12-22 15:37:52

On Friday 21 December 2001 21:48, Gorkem Cetin wrote:
> Hi
>
> In kdelibs.po, there's a string
>
> "Error when reading transparent file "
> But I'm not sure what transparent file is. Is it something to do with
> "file on a transparent (network) system?"

Please include information about the file where it comes from, since
this appears in the .pot, next time. Will save me a big grep -r ;)
The answer is: in ksmartcard/kardimpl/kcardgsm_impl.cc
-> forwarding to Fernando.

http://www.kde.org/people/david.html (my real webpage is down)
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops