On Friday 21 December 2001 21:48, Gorkem Cetin wrote: > Hi > > In kdelibs.po, there's a string > > "Error when reading transparent file " > But I'm not sure what transparent file is. Is it something to do with > "file on a transparent (network) system?" Please include information about the file where it comes from, since this appears in the .pot, next time. Will save me a big grep -r ;) The answer is: in ksmartcard/kardimpl/kcardgsm_impl.cc -> forwarding to Fernando. -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://www.kde.org/people/david.html (my real webpage is down) KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops