List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    some minor i18n bugs in KDE 2.2.x
From:       "Tamas Szanto" <tszanto () mol ! hu>
Date:       2001-11-02 21:27:53

I found them in a fresh RH 7.2 install, so some of them may
have been fixed by now.
(I know I shouldn't dump them here, sorry.)

KDevelop:

1) "Step n of m" (in the upper left corner of the Setup Wizard)
has no translation
2) "build process finished with errors"
"build process finished successfully"
KDevelop event labels in the kcmnotify control module have
no translation
3) Some button tooltips are mixed up in the AppWizard
4) Help menu items:
"The User Manual to KDevelop"
"The KDevelop Programming Handbook"
"KDE Application Tutorials"
"The KDE Library Reference Guide"

Eventually these menu entries should be translated.
5) In the Setup Wizard somewhere "Archiver" is spelled
"Achiever"

*******

Desktop control module: "Enable Dynamic Desktop Services"

Arts control module: "high CPU usage...", "low CPU usage..." messages are
translated, but the translations are not used? The same for the
"No audio input/output" message.

KPersonalizer: in RH 7.2 there is a 6th step ("Configure Kicker"), which
is not translated at all. Was it added by Red Hat?

Tamas Szanto
tszanto@mol.hu
the Hungarian i18n team