List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    konqueror message "/s"
From:       Andy Rysin <arysin () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-10-20 18:58:32

Hi all,
recently I found that when Konqueror displays download rate in status
bar it does not translate the speed units correctly.
E.g. in "100 KB/s"  "KB" is translated but "/s" is not.
Latin languages probably would not even notice it but for others it
should appear. Could anybody please help me if this is my problem or
the message really is not tranlsated?
I failed to find this in the source code.

Thanks,
Andriy