List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Bringing Telugu to KDE
From:       "Sailendra" <pamidi_sailendra () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-09-19 15:51:40

Bringing Telugu to KDE:

Is anybody already working on Telugu or  willing to
join the effort?

Regards,
Ramanujam.

Hi,
  This is an earlier meesage from Thomas about the support for Indic scripts
like telugu in KDE...
Hope this answers your question. I am also eagerly waiting for the
improvements in Qt library that adds basic support for Indic scripts
regards,
Sailendra Pamidi