List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Wish for KDE 3
From:       Marko Rosic <roske () mainstream ! co ! yu>
Date:       2001-09-12 17:53:19

KDE now has a very good looking help... but some thing are still missing.
I am comparing Khelpcenter to Windows help wich is very well done and
should be our guide.

Browsing through documentation shoud be made easier by providing TOC on
the left while browsing that doc. It shoud replace main index, and there
should be an icon in toolbar for return to main index.

Forward and back buttons should take us to next and previous page?!

And where is search... there is search in Kcontrol, but I couldn't find
it in Khelpcenter. Windows like search and index would be great too.

--
That my ship was below them...