List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    kcmkonq.po - the four (4) tabs are three (3)
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () work ! ro>
Date:       2001-09-10 19:24:00

            Hello friends,

#: main.cpp:114
<h1>File Manager</h1> In this module, you can configure various aspects of
Konqueror's file manager functionality. Please note that the Konqueror's web
browser functionality has its own configuration module.<p>
 The configuration options for the file manager are organized under four
                                                                    ^^^^^^^
tabs as described below: <h2>Behavior</h2> This tab contains global options
for Konqueror, such as the directory tree's reaction to changes in adjoining
views, whether directories are opened in new windows, etc.
<h2>Appearance</h2> This tab contains options customizing the appearance of
Konqueror windows, such as the font and color of text, background color,
etc. <h2>Trash</h2> This tab contains options for customizing the behavior
of Konqueror when you \"delete\" a file.

The four (4) tabs are three (3).

P.S. How can I report this POT related bugs quickly? Don't push
me on bugs.kde.org (it sooo sloooww and so boring). Is someone
passing this info to developers? I have so little time to translating
& internet bandwith (at home) that I find very anoying to organize myself
to send very pointed bug reports. So, send apologizes if someone
fell spammed.

kind regards,
--
Claudiu Costin