List:       kde-i18n-de
Subject:    Fwd: [kde-doc-english]Status page
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-02-01 14:13:33

Hallo,

nur so als Info zum derzeitigen Stand der Original-Dokumentation ...

Thomas

Subject: [kde-doc-english]Status page
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:55:17 +0100
From: Lauri Watts <lauri@kde.org>
To: kde-doc-english@mail.kde.org

Hi there writerly people,

I've finally managed to get my machines to talk with i18n.kde.org again,
after some strange problems, and you can see the result at:

http://i18n.kde.org/doc/current.html

I'd really appreciate some help with the state of things, although it's not
really as bad as it looks at first glance.

Green icons: To my knowledge, finished, and ready for
proofreading/translation for KDE 3.0, and are not expected to have content
changes.  There may be spelling/factual corrections.

Yellow icons: reasonably complete, or were complete for KDE 2.2.2, but need
 a review.  This would be, a check that the menu items/dialogs etc have not
 changed, and correcting if this is the case.

Red icons: Trouble - documents either don't exist at all, or are old or
 just broken.

Help requested:
Yellow docs: If you'd like to take on one of the marked yellow documents,
 it would be much appreciated.  Hopefully most of them will need only minor
 changes or none at all.  You don't have to take on maintainership of these
 docs, just a review is all that's needed.

Red docs: Again, you don't have to take on maintainership, but any
contributions will be eagerly accepted.  Even basic documentation on what
 the app is for and an overview of it's operation would be better than
 shipping with no documentation at all.

KControl:  Is for the most part rearranged, but several of the modules have
had major changes, and there are some with big changes still to come.  Any
volunteers to rewrite the module pages will also be gratefully accepted,
 but do contact me first.

Please reply on the list what you are doing or would like to do, so we can
coordinate and not duplicate effort.

Thanks,
--
Lauri Watts