List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Re: KMultiPanner
From:       Simon Hausmann <tronical () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-03-12 19:08:14

On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Matthias Welk wrote:

> After the mail from David about my first version of KMultiPanner I stopped
> coding to wait until we come to a conclusion about the usibility and
> requirement of this widget.
>
> But I got only  Davids comment.
> If there is really no need for KMultiPanner, then I will  drop it.
>
> So, what do others think of it.

David wrote the QSplitter stuff in Konqy, so I think it's up to him to
decide, I myself are now very used to QSplitter/KMultipanner, so I can't
say very much here, except:
If KMultiPanner helps making things easier in regard to the management of
the rows/geometry/'n stuff we should try/use it. And if QSplitter remains
as buggy as David mentioned we've got a second reason ;-)

> Greetings, Matthias.

Ciao,
 Simon