List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Re: Where should translated documents go (repeat message)
From:       Oliver Hensel <oliver.hensel () gmx ! de>
Date:       1998-12-19 18:14:56

Am Sat, 19 Dec 1998 schrieb Peter Silva:
>(again this is a repeat, because of list problems last week.)
>
>OK,
>
>To avoid any immediate change, while preserving my sanity,
>here's what I propose to do:

[snip]

>    When I see, oh, over a hundred lines difference in a single doc,
>    I'll take a look at the changes, and see if it's worth re-proofing,
>    re-copying and re-announcing.  Of course, If a developer says
>    "this tiny change is crucial", we'll do it anyways.  I can also
>    ask a developer at that point if more changes are coming or
>    if it's likely to stabilize, etc...
>
>    Once the script is stable enough, I'll ask my friendly
>    cvs/web master to run it as a cron and mail me (or perhaps a
>    select group) the outputs.
>
>    Once or twice weekly is probably enough.
>
>Does that sound OK to everyone?

This would be great. I have big problems keeping track of what has changed, and
I don't have the time to compare my versions to the updated docs and change the
translations accordingly. So, some of my translations seem to be hopelessly
outdated, hope I can work on it during christmas

oliver

--
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO TOMORROW?

Oliver Hensel <oliver.hensel@gmx.de>