List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    kdelnk files
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1998-12-13 14:23:37

Hi!

Inspired of this script Logi(?) posted here, I wrote
something similiar and now I would like you to take
care of the following:

Don't patch kdelnk files anymore for translations.
The translations there are handled by a script from
now on. Instead I created .po files for every language
and one template (kdelnk.pot). If you have CVS access,
you can find it in www/i18n-kdelnk - for everyone else:
it should appear sometime soon on www.kde.org/i18n-kdelnk

So, if you're going to change translations in the K-Menu
or in Mimetypes, go ahead, but take down es.po for example,
patch it and send it back to Juraj. When it's in CVS again,
the snapshot script can take it there and apply it to the
kdelnk files.

I hope, this simplifies the handling for all of you.

Greetings, Stephan

--
A big plus when your parents split up, is, that you don't
have to imagine them doing it again. * Mr. Rhodes