List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Re: Fw: Final version
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1998-05-04 12:54:26

Juraj Bednar wrote:

> [...]
Well, how you define local user? People living in your country? sk is
meant
to be the language slovak, so maybe people, who do not live in your
country,
but speak slovak. Perhaps this is not very common for slovak people
(don't
know), but there many german speaking people outside of german. And if
you
have the german information on around 20 web mirrors right now (I
haven't
counted, so forgive me, if I'm wrong ;) it would make more sense in my
eyes.

If you have a webmirror in slovak, we can surely add www.sk.kde.org
without
big problems. So the URL would make www.sk.kde.org/slovak (I think, the
directory should be the language, not the country btw), but it would be
accessible in www.it.kde.org/slovak too for people living in italia
speaking
(or learning ;) slovak.

Greets, Stephan

--
Am billigsten ist Zahnersatz in Schweden, denn da kostet
die Krone nur rund 'ne Mark.