List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Dolor Ipse???
From:       Magnus Reftel <d96reftl () dtek ! chalmers ! se>
Date:       1998-01-20 13:48:16

Hi,

I'm trying to get the last things done on the swedish translation kdelibs
for Beta-3, but right now, I'm quite stuck. Could someone please help me,
and tell me what on earth "Dolor Ipse" means
Also, what exactly is meant by "float" in the context of menu bars? Do
they float as "float in space", "float in the air" or "float on water"?
Currently, I use "float in the air", but I'd like to hear what others use.

Regards
Magnus Reftel

/* Magnus Reftel
   d96reftl@dtek.chalmers.se*/