List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    message catalogues
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1998-01-05 21:55:04

Hi!

I've added some (experimental) message catalogues to the web site.
If you click on a language on the site, you get a large text file
with all translations, that have been done for this language.

I added this, so you try to keep the translation consistent. This
list is sorted alphabeticaly, so please don't send me patches
against it ;)

Greets, Stephan

--
Everyone makes mistakes -- but we are more experienced at it
                                      anonymous KDE developer