List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Re: Hi everybody!!
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1997-12-29 14:58:06

Alejandro Diaz wrote:

> Hi everybody! I'm Alex and I'm willing to start working on some
> translations on thje Spanish distribution. I'm quite new to this mailing
> list so any directions would be appreciated.

Hi Alejandro!

What I would expect is, that you take some untranslated applications
out of www.kde.org/i18n.html and announce on this list, that you
will translate them. If you do not announce it, it can happen, that
there is doubled effort and this is to avoid ;)

I'm not so sure, what documentation is free to translate (Kalle, are
you subscribed?), so you must contact for now the authors of the
applications to ask them, if they want spanish documentation :)

What you can do too (and everybody else of course) it to look at the
applications in the snapshot, if they have everything translated.
If not, feel free to send me corrections of the .po files.

Thanks, Stephan

--
Everyone makes mistakes -- but we are more experienced at it
                                      anonymous KDE developer