List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    new standard texts
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1997-12-29 18:07:40

Hi!

Today I waste my time with translating some more applications into
German. While doing this, I found, that some words are more general
than others. So, I added some more to kde.pot. You'll find them
in the *.po files in kdelibs/po. Please take care also about the
fuzzy entries there. At the same time this words disappeared from
the kdebase po files and are commented by msgmerge with "#~". You
can safely remove them from there after you have copied them to
kdelibs. I've tried to do it myself, but I must admit, that I always
have a bad feeling handling other languages then mine ;)

Oh, while I was speaking about fuzzy: Please fill out the header
of the po files. If you have no answer for some fields of them,
leave them out. I've choosen this format for my translations:
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: kdehelp \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 1997-12-29 17:43+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 1997-12-28 14:57+01\n"
"Last-Translator: Stephan Kulow <coolo@kde.org>\n"

but the most important thing is just, that you fill out your
name. If you have changed something, please add another field
of "Last-Translator".

OK, after my many changes, I'm sure, that almost nothing works
in your language, but I hope, you'll look in your language files
very soon and send me your corrections. Oh - and if you have
further suggestions for words, that belong in kdelibs/po/texts.cpp,
feel free to contact me.

Greets, Stephan

--
Everyone makes mistakes -- but we are more experienced at it
                                      anonymous KDE developer