List:       kde-hardware-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-hardware-devel] PyKDE4.solid.Processor.maxSpeed() return 0
From:       Kevin Ottens <ervin () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-04-17 8:47:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 16 April 2009 17:33:26 Grissiom wrote:
> I'm using PyKDE4 shipped with KDE4.2.2. When I try to get Cpu's maxSpeed,
> it constantly return 0 which is non-sense. So can somebody confirm is it a
> bug in solid or in the python binding?

It's not a bug in solid or in the python binding. It's just that for some
hardware/software combinations we currently can't report this information, in
which case we return 0.

The API documentation was unclear about that though. I just committed an
apidox change for that.

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."