List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] Capitalist v0.1
From:       Josef Spillner <dr_maux () maux ! de>
Date:       2001-06-24 13:10:53

On Sunday, 24. June 2001 14:50, Daniel Hermann wrote:
> I'd like to announce Capitalist v0.1, a new Monopoly(R)-like board game for
> Linux. It's a server-client multiplayer game intended to be played over
> network. The client is written for KDE2.x.

It looks very nice.
But I guess it won't take more than a few days that people request
compatibility between this and KMonop, which is also pretty new.
Else people could get confused if a "permanent monopoly server for KDE" is
announced somewhere, and they don't know which client to use.
Or is the protocol already compatible?

Josef

--
The MindX Open Source Project: Fighting proprietary games
GGZ now! - The GGZ Gaming Zone: http://ggz.sourceforge.net