List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Online Meeting
From:       Josef Spillner <dr_maux () maux ! de>
Date:       2001-06-22 18:52:55

The workshop slot directly after Ralf's KDevelop presentation on Sunday is
now pre-reserved for KDE Games. It will last one hour.

Joey from Linuxtag wants some details about the title and a short abstract
(description).
In order to prepare that, I suggest to have an online meeting for those who
are interested. We can meet on either GGZ (ggz.snafu.de) or IRC (#kde), just
as you like, hopefully before the next week starts.
My personal favorite is sunday evening (let's say 21:00, that's 19:00 UTC).

Is this ok for you? Suggestions are welcome.

Josef

(cc:ed to Daniel because he wants to be informed about Workshops)

--
The MindX Open Source Project: Fighting proprietary games
GGZ now! - The GGZ Gaming Zone: http://ggz.sourceforge.net