List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] Re: KDE Games Workshop
From:       Josef Spillner <dr_maux () maux ! de>
Date:       2001-06-22 0:39:20

On Friday, 22. June 2001 01:33, Rob Kaper wrote:
> Yes, I plan to come, but I didn't know I would give a workshop!
>
> (cc:ing to kde-games-devel, okay, who framed me?)

I thought I was the one who would prepare the workshop :)
Maybe danimo got something wrong here.

However, the original content of my first mail was to attract people for the
workshop so I don't have to do it alone.

One of the best ideas was the one with Qt+GL. As it seems I cannot take my
computer with me, so is there at least one with enough graphics power to
balance out my bad graphics skills? :)
Maybe we should even setup a CVS module somewhere so everyone can throw in
his ideas for such a gathering.

Josef

--
The MindX Open Source Project: Fighting proprietary games
GGZ now! - The GGZ Gaming Zone: http://ggz.sourceforge.net