List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] kbattle.net
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2001-05-19 21:33:27

On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 11:28:03PM +0200, Nikolas Zimmermann wrote:
> this is a kind of RFC.
> I'm planning "kbattle.net" at the moment:
<snip>
> What do you think?
> This is more a dream, but i'd love to see sth. like this

Check out GGZ, it is exactly what you are looking for:

http://ggz.sourceforge.net

Or, we could join efforts, my TODO list for KMonop includes a "Monopigator",
which would be a Napigator like interface, you choose a server first and
then you get a list of available games on that server. With a few good
public servers that should also work.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | 'What? In riddles?' said Gandalf. 'No! For I was talking
cap@capsi.com | aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest