List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] applnk for Games
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2001-04-19 17:12:30

Hello,

the KDE games listed on games.kde.org are sorted by type (cardgames,
boardgames, etc). Does anyone object to making the same categorization in
the panel menu?

There are currently 26 games in the Games subdirectory and I believe that
such amount make an extra subdirectory (read "click") justified.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | 'What? In riddles?' said Gandalf. 'No! For I was talking
cap@capsi.com | aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest