List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: Proposed new set of levels for KGoldrunner
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2021-06-09 20:34:48

El dimecres, 9 de juny de 2021, a les 6:41:51 (CEST), Ian Wadham va escriure:

https://invent.kde.org/games/kgoldrunner/-/commit/b5994ade7c140d7f74911a46ec11bdb55eb90e52 \
?

> Also, could you send me a file of all the strings the latest KDE translation \
> scripts extract from file kgoldrunner/gamedata/game_GotD.txt? Then I can check that \
> they all appear as intended (i.e. no fragmentation or missing bits).

https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/kgoldrunner/kgoldrunner.pot?view=markup \
and filter for game_gotd

> > I did some testing and i guess it works, i'm terrible at playing kgoldrunner so \
> > ... :D
>
> So the build worked with the new files in it. They are just data-files, no changes \
> to C++ code, so I would expect KGoldrunner to work as before, in the latest \
> releases and with the latest libraries. So no need to play… :-)
> When you start KGoldrunner, the demo tests almost everything except GUI actions and \
> menus.
> The new levels, Game Of The Living Dead, can be tested by loading each (or any) \
> level and its solution. To step through several levels, use H (for Help), Esc (for \
> Show A Solution) and Y (for Play Next Level).

To be honest i don't seem to have time to run the solution locally, it takes "a lot \
of time" for only the first level, i would appreciate if someone has time to do that.

Cheers,
  Albert