List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    T10243: Some KDE applications could use better icons
From:       Sandro_Knauß <noreply () phabricator ! kde ! org>
Date:       2019-01-02 23:32:40

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

knauss added a comment.

  About mentioned pim icon (Kontact, KOrganizer Calendar):

  - The oxygen icon for Kontact looks like what I have in mind of kontact. It gives \
me a bundle of pim applications. The breeze one it overlaying each other, so you can \
                only see the email one. that is not clear what it mention here.
  - Please give more information where "KOrganizer Calendar" icon is used and is \
there a difference between the KOrganizer icon and the KOrganzier Calendar Icon? For \
me the Oxygen lcon looks like an icon, that should be used for "KOrganizer Reminder \
Daemon", the breeze one looks like the icon for KOrganzier.
  Because so far I only know of "KOrganizer Reminder Daemon", and KAlarm in Systray.

  F6521495: Screenshot_20190103_001756.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6521495>

  And the mentioned "KOrganizer Calendar" icon is used where? I only found it to be \
uesed in the configuration dialog of Kontact. All other occurences uses a monochrome \
icon for KOrganizer.
  F6521505: Screenshot_20190103_002336.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6521505>

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T10243

To: knauss
Cc: knauss, mglb, filipf, mludwig, aacid, lesliezhai, elvisangelaccio, kossebau, \
trickyricky26, ndavis, yurchor, #kde_games, #ark, #kde_pim, #discover_software_store, \
#yakuake, #kate, #okular, #gwenview, #konsole, #kde_applications, #vdg, ngraham, \
squeakypancakes, alexde, IohannesPetros, GB_2, rooty, crozbo, firef, alexeymin, \
skadinna, genaxxx, aaronhoneycutt, mbohlender