List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] game KATOMIC
From:       Ian Wadham <iandw.au () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-21 11:44:07

> From: iamjerry89 . <qinglong.tlu@gmail.com>
> Date: Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 12:06 PM
>
> hi,
> nice to meet you. I'm Long from Vietnam
> I really love the Katomic game made by you for 10 years (when I was a child) but I \
> can't download this game on internet. can you send me this game via gmail? thank \
> you very much. best wishes

Hello Long,

If you already have a Linux operating system on your computer,
you should be able to get KAtomic as a package from your Linux
distributor.

If you have Windows or Apple Mac, It is not so easy.  Please read the bottom
part of this webpage to find out where to start:
        http://www.kde.org/download/

On Windows or Apple Mac, you need to install a whole lot of library software
before you can install KAtomic.  It is rather a big job, so make sure you read
all about it and have it all planned before you start.  If you are not an expert
with computers, you should get someone to help you.

When you have finished the job and have KAtomic, you will be able to install
other KDE games and programs more easily.

Wishing you every success, Ian W.