List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] git conversion kmahjongg
From:       Wolfgang Rohdewald <wolfgang () rohdewald ! de>
Date:       2012-03-12 11:01:06

Am Montag, 12. M=E4rz 2012, 09:00:11 schrieb Wolfgang Rohdewald:
> Am Sonntag, 11. M=E4rz 2012, 21:32:33 schrieb Nicolas Alvarez:
> > This always happens; commits by cvs2svn have no author name at all. You
> > should just ask admins for an author name audit exemption for your scra=
tch
> > repository.
> =

> I found something better in  playground/kooka/kooka-postprocess.sh:
> =

> use git-filter-branch
> replace with CVS2SVN <cvs2svn@kde.org>

CVS2SVN is also rejected. So I now replace it with git config user.name / =

user.email

otherwise the conversion is now about done

git clone git@git.kde.org:scratch/wrohdewald/kmahjongg

I am however puzzled about v2.2.1 - could somebody please check if
this is really correct?

I will update kde-ruleset later, probably not today

-- =

Wolfgang