List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel]  Raster engine on X11
Date:       2011-01-02 4:03:42

Hi,

I looked through some bugs in the games in alphabetical order (BTW bomber had
no b.k.o product until this evening - WTF?) and found that Kapman was
unplayably slow on my machine (Core Duo + proprietary NVidia). This situation
has been much improved by enabling the raster engine (revision 1210729), and I
see complaints about other games running slow as well.

I have had a good experience with enabling raster by default on X11 in
Palapeli, and I think we had this topic on the list last month. Do we want to
do raster in all games by default for 4.6?

Greetings
Stefan