List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel]  Audio in games
From:       Mauricio Piacentini <piacentini () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-12-01 15:49:17

Just to let you know Alex Fiestas started a thread at the KDE Multimedia
mailing list regarding sound and multimedia needs from application
authors. I added what I think are the needs for both KDE Games and Edu,
but I am not keeping tabs on what is happening in Tagaro audio and Gluon
so I can not comment if these were addressed already. If you are
interested, please have a look there and contribute.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini